Saturday 26 March 2016

Main Stars- Mt. Kahikatea (AKA best view I've ever seen (AKA the best place to dislocate unnameable body parts))

Going up Mt. Kahikatea was the greatest experience I have ever had. Even though there were LOTS of dangers around the corner, it was still a great view at the top. Going up was quite hard, and needed a lot of... uh... what's the word... oh yes, stamina! At the top, I found out I was quite fast. I think that is because, in Taiwan, I did a few hash runs*. And oh, the lunch was fantastic! It felt like I was dancing with angels on a piece of chocolate cake covered in- but anyway, back to business. After the meal, I waited for the first lookout team^ to come back. In that time, Mackenzie made a few pictures of me holding AR lightsabers, and a video starring him, me and Miss Hines. It went like this.

Act 1 scene 1

Mackenzie: Hi. This is Kyle. Kyle, say hi.
Kyle (immediately): Hi.
Mackenzie: And this is Miss Hines.
Miss Hines: (smiling at the tablet, closeup)
Mackenzie: BYE!
CUT

Then we got to go see the view. Here are the pics I took: (Ben took the one of me standing up. I am not strong in the force.)


When we were going back down, Mackenzie made up this really fun thing. If we found a place on the mountain we couldn't walk over, we would slide down on our butts. And then, when we got to the bottom, he played some music from the Henry Stickmin game 'Fleeing the complex'. It was the presumed alive theme. It made us feel like we were bosses.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,

    Thanks for sharing all those beautiful photos. I was going to say that I wish I had been there, but you know that's a lie, and that I would not have looked down from that height.

    Maybe you and your dad can do some tramping over the school holidays that are coming up. You could ask your friends for suggestions of places to go.

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.