Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 reflection

So this week, I didn't do my DLO for maths, so there will be no numeracy.

Literacy

This week, for the word above I already forgot we did poetry. Wait what are we talking about? OMG my head hurts so much. Oh yeah poetry. We wrote a poem that made no sense. View it at this link I nearly forgot about but then remembered. MY DIDGERI- wait what are talking about again?

Animation

 I made an animation. As you will see a man goes to space. Link to the video is HERE, but if it doesn't work because your internet modem just caught on fire because you are hiding from a psycho killer here is the video on my blog.



Maths

Okay so for maths I- woops I forgot what I was going to say. That must be very awesome and gangster so I will Hey is that a whole air plane on my windowsill!? Wait were where we? Okay I will just skip this subject. (This is mostly because I did not do my DLO, or Dopey Latched Operation)

Last, but not least: Topic

For topic, us commies (AKA Mackenzie and I) are starting on our topic inquiry.
We are doing the reason Lord Rutherford of Nelson is on the 100 dollar note.
What I know about him already is that he did some science stuff, like changing the view of atoms. Yeah, that's what he did! That's the first thing I remembered- hey what? Woops, just slipped my mind. 

Thanks for reading this - uh - blog post, and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.