Friday 20 May 2016

Week 3 Reflection

The following will be Kyle's week 3 refection.

New Stop-motion
I made a new stopmotion. Remember in the last stop-motion where the pink blob comes and takes the remote away? Well, this is the prequel.

The teachers have also shared with us another kind of stop-motion app. But in my opinion this one is quite boring compared to picpac. But it was fun to use, though. Here are the vids I made.

Numeracy
For numeracy this week, the Freaky Fractions (my group) learnt how to add and subtract decimal numbers. Here is a DLO explaining how to do this.


AND FINALLY, WRITING:

For writing, this very second I writing ONE WORD! See my work below.



Thanks for reading my fabulous work, and have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    That's an awesome first word. Did you add any more after that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.