Monday 11 May 2015

Creepella Von Cacklefur- Meet me at Horrorwood



Title: Creepella Von Cacklefur- Meet me at Horrorwood
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Genre: Humor, Fiction

Summary: Gorgo, the Cacklefur castle's moat monster, is lovesick with the famous movie star Blobbina. Creepella Von Cacklefur goes to horrorwood to find the star, but she has mysteriously dissapeared!
She calls Billy Squeakspeare to go to a theme park and save Blobbina. What will happen? read the book to find out.....

Review: I thought that this book was very funny. When I was reading the place were Gorgo didn't eat anything, I felt sorry for him.

Image result for creepella von cacklefur meet me in horrorwood

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,

    Geronimo Stilton is really funny! Do you remember reading these books in Taiwan? We used to laugh out loud. I'm glad you still enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyle I love that book it is so cool do you like it I guess 8 out of 10 (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. good book review and summery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.