Friday 1 April 2016

PRESENTING..... my 1⃣ 5⃣ 0⃣ th blog post anniversary!

If you have been counting each blog post I do, a) that is strange and b) you would know that this is my 150th blog post. So this is the 150TH BLOG POST ANNIVERSARY! ☺☺☺☺☺☺
I am so glad to have done 150 posts. This is great! Here is a GIF I made to celebrate. The elephant
won.😲

πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ύ

πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ύ

I hope you liked this post! This is also my FIRST PIVOT ANIMATION!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    That is such a funny pivot animation!
    Also, Congratulations on your 150th post. I think that it is a great idea to create a pivot animation to celebrate it!
    What website did you use to create this GIF?
    Anyway, its overall a great post! It way even might be my favourite one yet!!!

    Griffin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.