Wednesday 24 June 2015

Main stars- Join a club, sport, attend church or cubs

(For this main star, I joined a swimming class and went there every Monday.)

Week one: Ben is still my teacher like last term, and I moved up to level eight. But that day, I accidently went to level nine's class. Oops!

Week two: I practiced L-shapes.

Week three: I practiced backstroke.

Week four: I practiced diving.

Week five: There is school swimming everyday right before swimming, and I get really exhausted after swimming class!

Week six: Same as week five.

Week seven: It is the queen's birthday today, so there is no swimming.

Week eight: Today after we did some breaststroke practice, we had a noodle race! If you don't know what that is, you sit on a floaty noodle like a horse and the rules are you can't touch anything but water. The winner is the first one to get to the middle of the lane.

Week nine: Breaststroke.

Week ten: Today I had production practice, so I couldn't go to swimming class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle
    Wow that's alot of main stars to get!!!I got one main star and I did not mean to it was join a club and that was soccer.
    Did you like your club?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.