Monday 1 July 2019

(Includes video) A film about a toaster

If you want to understand the following video, it is a good idea to read the article it is based on (either before or afterwards): http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-426



Even though my camerawork, directing and editing skills weren't well practised, I had fun making this film with my friends. I also learned that the recruiting technique was used this time was not good or easy for both the recruited and the recruiters. However, in my view it was the best one for school, as nobody has ever gone to my events because of one of my posters. Mr. Hanson also suggested that I should continue thinking big, but scale my ideas down to a size that will not scare off other students.

2 comments:

  1. โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg auto slot spin เปิดให้บริการ เกมออนไลน์ PG SLOT ที่นักการเล่นเกมสามารถเลือกใช้บริการ PG SLOT สมัคร ฝาก เบิกเงิน เครดิต ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติเล่นเกมซึ่งนักเสี่ยงดวงทุกคน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.